Bring Your Squad and Conquer the Long Course
7 March 2020
Bring together your mates and challenge your specialty of the long course. One athlete completes each leg of the triathlon, passing the timing chip to the next athlete in transition. Create your team with any combination of guys or gals. Teams can be of two or three members.
All In Team
Train together, race together. Grab three mates and each challenge all three legs of the full distance. Each team will receive their individual 70.3 time and the cumulative team times. Create your team with any combination of guys or gals. Teams must have three members.
What's Included In Our Entry?
- One of the flattest long courses
- Sponsor's goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentations
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (with escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Pottsville community
- Water stations on the cycle and run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- Post-race massage tent
- Bragging rights and stories to tell!
-All entry fees include gift, GST, Bank charges and entry system charges.
-All individuals on the team must either have a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.