Make a Sprint to the Finish
7 March 2020
Get your friends and family involved! We're excited to again have a sprint distance race start off the day.
Using a shortened version of the already popular Enduro course, everyone can have a crack - 750m swim, 22.5km cycle, 5km run. Plus, you'll be done with plenty of time to watch the Enduorists on the course.
What's Included In My Entry?
- One of the flattest long courses around
- Sponsor's goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentations
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (with escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Pottsville community
- Water stations on the cycle and run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- Bragging rights and stories to tell!
-All entry fees include gift, GST, Bank charges and entry system charges.
-All participants must either have a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.