Aquabike - 6 March 2021
The classic 70.3 long course for age groups, just skip the 21.1km run!
Minimum Age - 18 years
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2020.
All participants must have either a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What's Included In My Entry?
- One of the flattest long courses around
- Sponsor goodies
- Finisher's medal
- Lucky draw prizes at presentations
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (with escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Pottsville community
- Water stations on the cycle and run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- Post-race massage tent
- Bragging rights and stories to tell!