Made for Enduroists Aged 18 to 110!
Individual Enduroist - $295
The classic 70.3 long course for age groups, opens, athenas (over 75kg women) and clydesdales (over 100kg men).
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2018.
First Timers - $275
While this is a non-competitive wave, we know there is nothing social about a 1.9km swim or 90km cycle, let alone running a half. However, the Enduro is made for the first time long course athletes, and those who would like to just have a crack.
So if a PB isn't your 'must have' and you aren't fussed with the podium - then come along for the ride, and run, and of course swim (start with the swim first though).
Wave starts are combined.
Don't worry - you'll get your timed results and we'll recognise, welcome and congratulate you across the line, no matter the time it takes.
*Flippers are only permitted in first timers category*
What's Included In My Entry?
- One of the flattest long courses around
- Sponsor goodies
- Finisher's medal
- Lucky draw prizes at presentations
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (with escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Pottsville community
- Water stations on the cycle and run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- Post-race massage tent
- Bragging rights and stories to tell!
-All entry fees include gift, GST, bank charges and entry system charges.
-All participants must either have a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.