Individuals - 6 March 2021
The classic 70.3 long course for age groups, opens, athenas (over 75kg women) and clydesdales (over 100kg men).
While this is a non-competitive wave, we know there is nothing social about a 1.9km swim or 90km cycle, let alone running a half. However, the Enduro is made for the first time long course athletes, and those who would like to just have a crack.
So if a PB isn't your 'must have' and you aren't fussed with the podium - then come along for the ride, and run, and of course swim (start with the swim first though).
Wave starts are combined.
Don't worry - you'll get your timed results and we'll recognise, welcome and congratulate you across the line, no matter the time it takes.
*Flippers are only permitted in first timers category*
Minimum Age for the Long Course - 18 years
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2020.
All participants must have either a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What's Included In My Entry?
- One of the flattest long courses around
- Sponsor goodies
- Finisher's medal
- Lucky draw prizes at presentations
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (with escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Pottsville community
- Water stations on the cycle and run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- Post-race massage tent
- Bragging rights and stories to tell!